3D Seasons is a feature pack for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which can allow players to experience a moderately fascinating role. Have you ever noticed the change of season in Minecraft, in the end no! Until, when it is transferred between biomes, you can discover some changes in the type of snow. And the cultures themselves haven’t changed, nothing has actually happened. The useful 3D Seasons feature pack is a great way to fix this drawback or flaw.
What else is interesting?
Now you will see how the seasons change. The developer chose 4 days of recreation because the period of time it takes to change the seasons. Which means that every 80 minutes you may be watching the season changes. Note that this set requires the 3D CreatorCraft mod to work properly.
Seasons 3D Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Seasons 3D resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
A post 3D Seasons Resource Pack 1.15.2 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (16x) first appeared in HDPackMod.