Autofish is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will help you significantly simplify the fishing process, as now you do not have to wait several minutes until the fish bites your rod and becomes a catch. Now everything is much simpler. There is a menu where you can choose the type of fishing you want to do.
What’s so interesting about it?
There are three different elements that can be configured to automate fishing. Now you just have to throw a fishing rod away, the rest will be done by the player himself. You will be able to stock up on fish for a long time without much trouble.
- To start the whole process, you have to press the V key (you can customize it).
- Then activate all the necessary parameters and then release the rod and start catching fish on their own.
- “Enable automatic fish” mode: Disables all functions of the mod.
- “MultiRod”: Change broken sticks to new ones with the help of your inventory.
By the way, the author of the mod pointed out that it is better to stop it periodically, especially if you have some enchanted fishing rod in your inventory. If you don’t want it to break, pay attention to this advice. To all the players, we wish them every success in fishing.
Installing AutoFish Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install LiteLoader
- Download AutoFish Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
AutoFish mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: troyboy50 | Source page: CurseForge