Balanced Energy is a texture pack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which places great emphasis on reworking the rudimentary atmosphere of the sport in a fantastic extra steampunk setting. Resourcepac rotates round textures altered by magical power, making them inherently incomparable in the all-encompassing nature. The writer has not carried out a single inflexible type of work, the overall set is a theme that comes together, giving it a way of novelty that players could not discover in another package.
Balanced Energy Resource Installation Guide / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Balanced energy resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Eutatsu | Source link: CurseForge
A post Balanced Energy 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (16x Magic Energy Textures) first appeared in HDPackMod.