Better Dogs Resource Pack for 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 is a useful and novel style useful resource pack. It has recently started about 4 months in the past and has grown to become a fairly aesthetic style among the many players. It has a low 16 × 16 resolution and is 100% complete. This feature pack was developed by Mrblueyeti.
This resource pack will deliver the breed of over 29 canines and some wolf fashions in this recreation. Each breed will even have its own two varieties. You will need additional types of wolves and canines within the next replacement quickly. So far the favorite breeds have been added, Husky, Golden Retriever, Labrador and many more. Burmese mountain canine can be added quickly.
Better Dogs Resource Pack Update Records for 1.17.1 / 1.16.5:
- Canines and Wolves were added.
- New Samoyed and Skeleton.
- Subject poodles and canine Bull.
- Added Dalmatian and Corgi.
- Improved mobs and Sky.
- Grass and subject animals.
Better Dogs Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Better Dogs resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
The post Better Dogs 1.17.1 Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (16x) first appeared in HDPackMod.