Enchanted resource pack for 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very simple, high-end, custom-themed useful resource pack. You will have a 16 × 16, 32 × 32 option in this useful feature pack. This useful package of useful resources did not start too long ago twenty days ago so far, it has been completed only 95%. It was developed by Karaoke.
This useful feature pack could have a mannequin and some unique and good textures. It will convey to you hybrid textures, custom fonts and 3D fashions. No doubt each texture that will have a custom letter will be modified while the hybrid texture resolutions. Undoubtedly, all the textures will be modified to give it a unique look, while having a very dark RPG mannequin.
Enchanted resource pack change log:
- Fox and Observe Block was added.
- New Fletcher flashlight and desk.
- Berry Bush assembly and mapping table.
- Improved barrel and bonfire.
- Modified animation of the Final Dragon and Movement.
- Added Kelp Animation and Sea Grass.
- Assembled knowledge and dye colors.
- The blast furnace and stone cutter were added.
Enchanted resource / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Enchanted resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1
Credit: FrostyBooty | Source link: CurseForge
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Karaoke | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Bewitched Resource Pack 1.17.1 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (16x / 32x) first appeared in HDPackMod.