Block Pixel is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which retains the fashion of the default textures, but only with smoothed pixels. You can call it a modified texture pack that takes us back to the prosperous period of the 2011 data recreation.
All blocks will stand out more than typical due to the barely noticeable differences between the blocks. Most textures are created from miniature squares, giving a constantly changing thing to the world of Minecraft.
Pixel / Texture Pack Resource Block Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Block download links from the Pixel feature pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Jakob_zero | Source link: CurseForge
A post Block Pixel 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Resource Pack (16x Default Textures) first appeared in HDPackMod.