Textures of conformity in Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 it is a gem that has been hidden from most players for so long. The resourcepak is easy to run, item and without a doubt smooth. The creator chooses to remain primitive in the case of texture, as they do not depart from his strategy to create some kind of revolutionary and peculiar work, but reasonably follows the one that prevailed throughout the life of Minecraft. In addition, many secondary animations were applied, making the atmosphere more lively, which improved the immersion for normal players.
Resource package / texture installation guide accordingly
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Compliance resource download links accordingly
for Minecraft (32x) 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (64x) 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
A post Compliance 1.17.1 Resource Pack 1.16.5 (32x / 64x) first appeared in HDPackMod.