Crystal Slimes is a texture pack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, that is precisely the package of useful resources like Crystal Slimes. Who would have thought, a small set that makes the slimes look extra crystallized, identical to the blocks of slime. So far, we’re not quite sure what heights the resort will reach and what kind of viewers would love it.
What’s so interesting about it?
All we know is that more, killing slugs can be much more painful for players, as these new slugs are much more beautiful. What are you ready for? Set up these textures and make harmless drooling harder.
Crystal Slimes feature / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Crystal Slimes resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: Bobisnotap | Source link: CurseForge