Custom FoV Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 helps you convert results by using simple adjustments. You can change them once you fly, shoot, swim and accelerate.
That’s the mod you just set up on the client side. Due to this fact, you do not have to do this on the server facet for it to work Minecraft. This Several mod goals to provide the right to organize many adjustments to the sphere of vision. You can do this through the configuration file. Here are some tweaks to which you can also make tweaks:
- And a number of other fields of view alterations in relation to haste.
If you alter these parts, you may find that it is much easier to practice this sport. If you want to change some results, you may be able to make the most of the easy-to-use menu. Here are the settings options:
- Static FoV: You can disable all changes in the discipline of vanilla vision that come from pointing, rhythm, and flying.
- For each underwater flight impact, pace and objective:
- Modifier: Decimal amount to be doubled by the first FoV modifier. It is to soften or increase FoV alterations.
- Maximum value: Decimal amount that displays the best FoV value for the FoV modifier.
Custom installation of FoV Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Custom FoV mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Custom download links from FoV Mod
for Minecraft (fabric) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2