Doctor O ‘Brian Textures for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 is a useful RPG-themed resource pack mission that can be obtained for ordinary Minecraft players. Until now, RPG themed packages invariably required high-end PC specifications to run easily. Although it is charming and refined, not many can really enjoy it due to its stuttering FPS. Dr. O’Brian is something like the Medieval Package, only low resolution, which satisfies the group with its optimization.
Dr. O ‘Brian’s Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Dr. O ‘Brian’s resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: PrinceYuLee | Source link: CurseForge
A post Doctor O ‘Brian 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 (16x RPG Textures) first appeared in HDPackMod.