Fabric API 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.15.2 – 1.14.4 is a separate modem as a library, used by most modifications written under Fabric. Contains a set of libraries to properly “plug in” the code of other mods to the main Fabric loader.
Even if a mod does not use this API, it’s a good choice to install it, because sooner or later you will come across a modification that will require the Fabric API.
Fabric API – Installation
- Install Fabric ModLoader
(skip this step if you have already done it before).
- Download the mod Fabric API and put it in the folder .minecraft/mods/
(click Start and enter %appdata%, you’ll find this folder there).
- Ready, you can install more mods.
- Below is a list of Fabric mods for the Minecraft version.
After installing the main Fabric modloader, we recommend installing the following mods to start with:
- Fabric API – libraries require most mods.
- Mod Menu – a mod that adds a menu where you can check and set installed mods.
- Optifabric – a mod that allows you to upload Optifine for Fabric.
- Optifine – mod improving speed and game optimization.
Fabric API – Download
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.16.2 + 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: modmuss50 | Source Page: CurseForge