HarvestCraft Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 offers many new meals and recipes using new kitchen utensils using exclusively Minecraft supplies and vanilla crops.
Features of HarvestCraft Mod:
- 60 new crops (along with cotton for string).
- 6 bushes from the garden to look for and harvest (choose shrubs or let them spread out like mushrooms).
- 36 shrubs with fruit or merchandise.
- 17 young fish (catch with normal fishing rod).
- Water Backyard leaves the plums, snails, prawns and many others as well.
- Beekeeping (along with candle blocks, pressing machine, hardened leather armor).
- More than 1300 appliances and meals.
- The sheep release sheep, the squid leave squid.
- Cooking utensils, along with two separate blocks for crafting.
- Washbasin blocks that give access to a multitude of water sources.
- Oven that cooks meals twice as fast using cooking oil than gas.
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, seedlings, spawning eggs from farm animals and beautiful flour for emeralds.
- Use planting equipment for planting as a seed substitute (such as vanilla potatoes / carrots).
- Pour the buckets of water and milk into contemporary variations for easy recipe use.
- Use tofu for vegetarian / vegan recipes.
- Lang file help.
- Superior total mod help for auto / collection and many more.
- All the pieces are inside the Dictionary of Minerals for different modders to make use of my gadgets simply.
- The configuration file has options for all things.
Installation of HarvestCraft Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download HarvestCraft Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
HarvestCraft Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
for Minecraft (food core) ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
for Minecraft (Crops) ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
for Minecraft (Food Extended) 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
for Minecraft (Trees) 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4