Items do not break Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a small client-side mod that helps you stop using pre-restore objects. NOTE: No, this does not allow you to restore objects infinitely, nor does it give them infinite robustness. See the feature checklist below.
Items do not break Mod features:
The mod consists of three features:
- Displays the approximate variety of uses within the merchandise tool information
- Show approximate use of remaining uses on screen (to avoid spam, only show if robustness is
- Avoid using merchandise to undermine or attack when the robot is 1
It can be ignored by holding down the management key (goal on Mac). Of course, the same thing that used to go wrong is intentional.
The items do not break the installation of the mod
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Items do not break Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Items Don’t Break mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2