Living Items is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which does not give the participant a change in graphics, however only a change in all textures with a commodity. However, this set is fascinating and you have to think about how to set it up. Have you ever noticed that unique textures are very boring and that the objects in them do not look amazing all the time. Several of the gadgets have even acquired animation within the gif image type.
- More than 50 textures received a fascinating animation while watching gadgets in stock.
- The rest of the textures simply got a unique texture, which seems to be much more impressive than the unique pattern.
Living Elements Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder will open where you need to copy the texture pack.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Live Item Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
A post Living Elements 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (16x) first appeared in HDPackMod.