Monstrul – Rustic Retro – Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which does not significantly change the graphics, however, received completely new and beautiful textures. By the way, some other aspects of the game have also changed. For example, now the game has new mechanics for drawing shadows, as well as a new display of items, tools and blocks in hand. In addition, the appearance of the day and night cycle has been completely changed. The game has really transformed.
Features of the set:
- Not demanding on the system.
- Ideal for installing a wide variety of shaders.
Monstrul – Guide to installing retro texture packs and textures
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Monstrul – Download links from the rustic retro resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
Credit: Bubbleydo | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Monstrul – Rustic Retro Resource Pack 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.