Pehkui Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 – This Fabric mod allows most entities to alter their size by increasing or decreasing their size. It also offers an API that different Fabric mods can use to regulate the scale of entities and the time it takes to resize them.
Eradicating this mod will resize the entities back to their normal size, and including it again will resize it before the mod was removed.
If you do not have modifications that add entities scaling methods, you can change the dimensions and delay of the entity scale within the recreation using the / setscale and / setscaledelay statements.
To see the precise scale and scale delay of an entity, you must use the / getscale and / getscaledelay statements.
Lists of problems identified with objects on completely different scales can be found in the links below:
- Problems associated with smaller scales.
- Problems associated with larger scales.
- Problems associated with each minor and major scale.
Installation of Pehkui Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Pehkui Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- Also, you can install the Menu Mod
Pehkui mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4