Because identification suggests, Names of villages [Forge] Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 names the newly created village within the recreational world of Minecraft. Download the mod to discover an additional item.
About village names Mod
At any time a new village appears, it will generate an actual indication subsequent to the property. That’s a possibility within the configuration file to create a barrier, preventing residents from getting trapped in it.
In addition to defending residents from danger, this sign also shows a randomly generated identification for the village. Every time you work with a villager, for example, by opening the Buy and Sell GUI, they can reveal that ID to you.
The village identification sign may be broken or accidentally not generated at random. That’s why you have to set up this mod after creating a new village.
In some cases, you would assume that these villages have no name, but that is not the case. While right-clicking on a villager, this can document the village ID and display it on the sign.
Names of villages however it works even though the village already has a sign. However, according to the Village Guide, there are probably 4 villagers we can’t figure out. This Minecraft mod also offers players many recipes for crafting ornamental blocks to make use of the new village.
The mod also offers a system of fame which means you can work together with villages of various methods. The more famous you are, the higher the neighbors will work with you.
So if you’re an ideal type of citizen who only does good problems, then you’ll get benefits from this village title mode; in any other case, the neighbors are not going to like you.
Some features of Village Names mod
Here are some interesting features that this mod provides:
- You will be able to manage the overall size and frequency of the villages.
- You will be able to select the biomes in which the villages appear or not, together with the modified one.
- You will be able to select which type of construction (plains, deserts, taiga, savannas, snowfall) each construction will belong to.
- You will be able to manage what type of construction each biome produces
- You will be able to select the model of materials that the biome uses and require that the different mods do not change the building blocks of VN.
- However, different modification buildings appear. You can even manage which type of village (plains, deserts, taiga, savannah, snowfall) not all modified constructions appear.
- You will be able to make village horses appear with random names from the new “Pet” syllable group. Or you can identify your new pets with it.
How to use the Village Names mod?
You can simply manipulate Names of villages mod following the instructions:
- At any time when it looks like a new village, it also creates an indication close to the good
- Anyway, that sign reveals the randomly generated identification for the village
- Each time you work with a villager (that is, open the Buy and Sell GUI), the villager will reveal his or her identity.
- To vary the village ID on the sign inside the mod, avid players can click on the sign. You will notice a renaming interface.
- Village indicators could also be broken or not created by accident. Or you can set up this mod after it looks like a village, but this mod has no backlinks.
- When you right-click on an e-book a couple of villagers, you will write down the identification and location of the village.
- After all, this can also work even when the village has a good indication.
Download Village names Mod now to comfortably identify a new village within the recreational world of Minecraft.
Installing the village names mod
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Names of villagers Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Villager name mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
The publication Villager Names Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (Add names to The Villagers) first appeared in HDPackMod.